Wireless to the big screen
With the Apple TV or Chromecast device you can transfer cinefile movies wirelessly from your laptop, tablet or smartphone to your big screen with a few clicks. Language versions and subtitles remain freely selectable and can be changed at any time.
Here’s how it works:
Apple TV for Apple devices
- Connect your Apple TV box to your TV with an HDMI cable .
- Make sure that the box is registered in the same WLAN network as the Apple device (laptop, iPhone or iPad) that you use to stream cinefile movies. Only use the Safari browser.
- Click on the Air Play icon on the bottom right hand corner of your cinefile browser window. Done!
Attention: With the symbols Audio and cc you can select among the available language and subtitle versions at any time. To end the transmission, click on the Air Play icon again.
Google Chromecast for Windows and Android devices
- Connect your Chromecast plug to the TV with an HDMI cable.
- Make sure Chromecast is connected to the same WLAN network as your laptop, tablet or smartphone that you use to stream cinefile movies. Only use the Chrome browser.
- Click on the Chromecast symbol in the lower right hand corner of your cinefile browser window and select your Chromecast device under the name you have defined for it.
Attention: Previously selected language version and subtitles may be lost when activating the transmission and may have to be reactivated on your laptop, tablet or smartphone. You can change available language versions and subtitles at any time. To end the transmission, click on the Chromecast icon again.To the free registration